Innovate. Advocate. Collaborate.
Thank you for inquiring about membership in the National Partnership for Healthcare and Hospice Innovation! NPHI is a member-comprised organization driven by passion and integrity to help people live fully through the end-of-life. Our most important priorities, policies and initiatives are learned at the bedside, not in the board room.
Our members are community-focused hospice, palliative care, and advanced illness providers across the country focused on the highest quality, person and family-centered, end-of-life care. We do not offer individual memberships (providers only).
- Not-for-Profit Hospice provider program (individual memberships are not available)
- Adherence to the fundamental vision, mission and values of NPHI
- Demonstrates like-mindedness in comprehensive and innovative care delivery
- Program Comprehensiveness – program provides services beyond the Medicare Hospice Benefit
- Obligation to Open Access
- Dedication to Quality Improvement
- Commitment to sharing Data
- Ability to bind program to projects that further the goals of NPHI and its members
- Willingness to sign a Confidentiality Statement and Agreements of Belonging
- Agree to participate in NPHI as fully as possible
- Active engagement of Member Program Senior Leaders
- Agreement to be supportive of other members and respect the sanctity of a unified organization
- Ability to pay annual dues (based on PSR on line 9 of current 990 tax form)
The following provides the usual approach to membership selection. Exceptions to these guidelines may occur.
- Current NPHI members can recommend prospective members at any time
- Members who recommend programs may be asked to reference the ways in which the prospective member meets the membership criteria
- Interested members who meet the above criteria can begin an application process
- Potential members will be interviewed by an NPHI staff member plus a member of the Board
- Following the interview, the Board will be notified and if there are no objections to the prospective member and eligibility criteria are met, the program will be invited to join the organization
Membership Information Sheet
Please complete the following information to determine if you meet the minimum requirements for membership (please note that completion of Information Sheet is not a guarantee for membership as there are other components that factor into our final decision)