Innovate. Advocate. Collaborate.
The Preferred Vendor Program supports NPHI’s mission and member programs by offering streamlined and cost-effective access to products and solutions that assist our members in caring for the patients, families, and communities they serve.
NPHI Preferred Vendor Program Goals
- Align and integrate our operations with vendors who have unique competencies that provide us with a competitive advantage
- Expose our members to new technologies and innovations as we build new advanced-illness capabilities
- Reduce operating and acquisition costs as our members consider new opportunities and address emerging market challenges
- Generate revenue for NPHI operations and projects
- Provide a forum to facilitate and streamline CRM, product development, and business development for key vendors
NPHI Preferred Vendors
The Preferred Vendor Program does not offer exclusivity. Multiple vendors from the same space may participate in the Preferred Vendor Program with the common goal of mutual, professional respect in support of NPHI member organizations and the patients they serve.
The Preferred Vendor Program is not an endorsement by NPHI of Preferred Vendor’s products or services.